We are currently in need of an Account Manager with knowledge and experience of 1 – 2 years!
- Driving revenue growth and presence in the Singapore Enterprise Resources Planning Software (ERP) market through identifying new opportunities and maintaining long-term service commitments with existing accounts.
- Foster Post live-run/Post-sales client relationship.
- Schedule meetings to present the latest updates and gather feedback from clients.
- Work closely with in-house System Analysts to work out modification scope for clients’ requirements.
- Provide support and assistance to oversee clients’ enquiries.
- Respond to quotation requests and assist with business and grant proposals.
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell company’s products to existing accounts.
- Meet accounts performance KPIs as agreed with you and management.
- Update in-house CRM system for accounts reporting.
- 1-2 years of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software or related software sales experience would be preferred
- Degree Graduates are welcomed and will be trained
- “Farmer” mindset and have a passion for client-oriented services
- Proactive and problem-solver
- Understand the concept of customer retention and account management
- Good presentation, communication, and written skills
Interested applicants may apply by sending your CV or resume via email to Ms. Frances Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for our Account Manager vacancy.