[This position is currently not available] – We are currently in need of a Sales Consultant or Business Development Consultant with knowledge and experience in Sales for at least 3 years.
- Increase the company’s revenue and presence in the Singapore Enterprise Resources Planning Software (ERP) market through the acquisition of new accounts
- Generate and respond to sales leads’ request for ERP software demo
- Setup meeting and worked closely with our ERP presales consultant to make effective ERP system presentation with existing and potential prospects
- Respond to quotation requests and assist with business and grant proposals.
- Independent in monitoring your sales pipeline and be able to executive effective sales analysis and strategy in winning accounts.
- Meet sales targets and sales performance KPI’s as agreed with you and management
- Update an in-house CRM system for sales reporting
- Min 3 years working experience in hunting for new sales OR in industries like construction, engineering, manufacturing, trading & distribution.
- Have a passion in sales.
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
Remuneration will be commensurate accordingly to the years of experience in sales and in relevant industries.
Interested to APPLY? Send in your resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Within the 3rd to 4th year of working as Business Development Consultant (BDC), the candidate will have the chance of being promoted as Senior BDC. In compliance being able to meet and/or improve the number of sales target within 3 years to be qualified as Senior BDC.
Next Promotion Target: Senior Business Development Consultant [5th to 6th Year]
As a Senior Business Development Consultant, the successful candidate is expected to be highly knowledgeable of all the skills scope of a Business Development Consultant (BDC). Learn how to work well with BSC/s, guide and plan with the BDC team to achieve the tasks that need to be completed in order to advance sales leads to the next stage and ultimately close deals. A Senior Business Development Consultant is expected to handle and meet 25% higher sales quota.
After 4 years of being a Senior Business Development Consultant, you will be evaluated accordingly and get the chance to be promoted as a BSM or Sales Manager.
Next Promotion Target: Business Sales Manager [7th to 9th Year]
The Business Sales Manager will be expected to execute the plans for the Sales Manager. Be able to learn how to efficiently work with two BDC. You should understand that each people has different needs, problems and be able to guide them accordingly so they can help you execute your deliverable to close sales. You are also expected to handle 50% higher sales quota.
Next Promotion Target: Sales Manager [10th Year]
A Sales Manager will be responsible for defining long-term organizational strategic goals, attend industry functions and seminars such as with the following associations’: IDA, Spring, BCA, SMF and etc. events and conferences, and be able to provide feedback and information on market trends and conditions work with marketing staff and other managers to increase sales opportunities through different sales channel or product diversification. Be able to formulate, revise and review the policy, process, and procedure to ensure you have an efficient and effective BDC team. Manage recruitment and retention life cycle of BDC and BSM. Conduct performance discussion of BDC with BDM, BSC and BSM development and performance by setting a plan of action for the next period and reviewing what has been achieved in the last period.