Our company – Synergix Technologies is in need of Customer Support & Software Tester, we accept trainee for this position. Hurry & send us your application now!
- Support customer on the phone or via email about using the system
- Collect, Analyze Requirements given by System Analyst/Project Executive and Customer, collaborate with Developer to develop Detailed Requirements for new feature/project
- Create test scenarios and detailed test cases basing on Detailed Requirements, review use case and test cases created by other QAs
- Execute tests and report bugs using Bugzilla, monitor bug updates and verify bug at the end
- Do miscellaneous tasks such as Migration, Deployment… assigned by the team lead
- Create automation test scripts and review, rework the developed test scripts
- Report to Team Lead, System Analyst/Project Manager
- Ready for going on business to Singapore if required
- Excellent logical thinking ability
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure, learn fast and adapt quickly to the working environment
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to do multi-task
- Ability to analyze business logic, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs.
- Very good customer service mindset with a passion for ERP business processes and ERP systems.
- English skills: a. Able to read and *understand fully* *complex* English documentation, in both technical and non-technical (business) context; b. Able to communicate *very fluently* in direct conversation and over the phone, instant messaging (e.g. Skype, YIM) and email
Required Technical Skills:
- Good understanding of software testing, especially for web-based applications, including how to analyze requirements, how to write and execute test cases, how to report and track bugs.
- Good knowledge about DB2 Database and SQL (Structured Query Language) language.
- Fundamental understanding of ERP business processes.
- Fundamental understanding of automation test using Selenium is a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Onsite training and working program during business trips in Singapore To hone your skills and widen/deepen your knowledge in a challenging working environment
- To get trained about various software testing techniques and ERP business processes
- Beside NET salary, the employee may get the bonus according to working performance
- Support English, IT courses and outdoor activities such as sport cost (badminton, football, swimming, aerobics, etc.)
- Support team building activities including team building funds and company trips/tour periodically
- Good health care & insurance programs for all employees. Plus VND 3,000,000 per year to spend on dental, vision, drugs, and outpatient medical expenses
- Free snack, including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt
- Company gifts for festivals such as Mid-Autumn and on holidays such as Tet, Independence Day, International Women Day, National Women Day
*** First step in proving your English competency is to submit English Cover Letter and CV. Non-English Application will NOT be considered. ***
Work Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam | Nationality of Applicants should be Vietnamese.