This is a 2nd shift job. Your working hours will be 8 am – 5 pm or 1 pm to 10 pm. (Monday – Friday)
Based on our Hanoi office, you will remotely provide the following services to our customers based mainly in Singapore
• Deployment and update of our ERP system onto customer servers.
• Configuration and administration of Microsoft Server and Desktop System
• Configuration and administration of switches/routes and firewalls(Fortigate etc)
• Configuration and administration of Microsoft Active Directory(Domain server)
• Configuration and administration of Lotus Domino Notes and Microsoft Exchange Server
• Installation, deployment, and configuration of Web Sphere Application, DB2 and Elixir Report
• Installation, administration, and configuration of Symantec Backup Exec with Tape Drive
* Minimum requirements are:
– SQL Advanced knowledge
– English Speaking fluently.
– Experienced in Websphere, IBM DB2 and ERP will be added advantage.
* Responsibilities/Essential Duties:
• Create, maintain and manage software deployment automation
• Software continuous integration and build automation
• Flexible work hours are required
• Building and deploying software releases
• Administering and maintaining version control, version control software, code repository, and backup files
• Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving problems with the build process and ensures the release has been accepted by all parties
• Establish a communication channel to communicate successful release to targeted groups
• Analyzing and recommending corrective action and/or resolving build and release failures
• Continually seeking methods to enhance and improve upon current Build processes
1. Beside NET salary, the employee may get the bonus according to working performance periodically.
2. Support sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
3. Support team building activities including a company dinner once a month; 1-day company excursion (on Saturday or Sunday) bi-monthly; 3-day company tour once a year.
4. Good health care & insurance programs for all employees.
5. VND 3,000,000 per year to spend on dental, vision, drugs, and outpatient medical expenses.
6. Free snack, including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt, etc.
7. Birthday cake, and other tokens of appreciation.
8. Company gifts for festivals such as Mid-Autumn.
We are a Singapore-based ISV developing and selling a Java EE7 browser based ERP II Solutions. Our market coverage includes Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Company Size: 25-99
Contact Person: Ms Huong
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0976144388 / 04 37925140