[This position is currently not available] – Welcome to Synergix Technologies, start building your career with us! We are currently looking for a Java EE Software Engineer.
- Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement & test software components (unit testing).
- Develop internal & appropriate external documentation content (external documentation in a collaborative effort with a Technical Writer).
- Ensure conformity of work to software quality standards.
- Provide assistance to help desk with customer support tasks.
- Work under the technical leadership of the Software Architect.
- Report to functional System Analyst.
- Ready for going on business to Singapore if required.
- Excellent logical thinking ability.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- English Skills (very IMPORTANT): a. Able to read and fully understand complex English documentation, in both technical and non-technical contexts; b. Able to communicate FLUENTLY and EFFECTIVELY over instant messaging (e.g. Skype, YM) and email.
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and design.
- In-depth understanding of Core Java, including Generics, Reflection, Collections Framework.
- Experience with Java Web Application development is an advantage.
- Additional experience with JBoss Seam, JSF, JPA, Richfaces, and Java EE 6 is a strong advantage.
- Fundamental understanding of Relational Database concepts, Relational Database Management Systems, and the Structured Query Language.
Required Educational Attainment:
- University Degree from well-known universities such as Hanoi University of Technologies, National University or FPT University, majoring in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering.
- Alternatively, a Higher Diploma from Aptech Centre.
*** Fresh graduate with extensive internship or attachment project experience in Java Application development with Java EE technologies are welcome to apply. ***
- Extensive coaching and training. Your skills will be improved daily.
- Onsite training and working program during business trips in Singapore.
- Beside NET salary, the employee may get the bonus according to working performance periodically.
- Support sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Good health care & insurance programs for all employees.
- VND 3,000,000 per year to spend on dental, vision, drugs, and outpatient medical expenses.
- Free snack, including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt, etc. Birthday cake, and other tokens of appreciation.
- Support team building activities including Company Dinner; 1-day company tour; summer vacation, weekly fruit party.
- Company gifts for festivals such as Mid-Autumn.
- All work-related communications are in English.
- Powerful computers for hardcore programming work: 16GB RAM, SSD storage, and dual-screen Full HD LCD monitors.
– $500-$1000 for junior level candidates (i.e fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience in required technologies)
Your performance will be assessed regularly. The company values talent very highly and will reward generously with bonus and increment to staff who contribute consistently with high-quality work.
*** First step in proving your English competency is to submit English Cover Letter and CV. Non-English Application will NOT be considered. ***
Work Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam | Natioanality of Applicant should be Vietnamese.
You may send your CV and resume via email at: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact us for more details at: 0976144388 and/or 04 37925140 to apply for our Java EE Software Engineer position.