As part of Synergix Technologies‘s growth and expansion, we are recruiting an entry-level Project Coordinator to train and groom and join us in our company expansion.
- Plan and Schedule Training Sessions for Customers and Project Team
- Monitor and Ensure Clients New Installation and Testing is On Time and Successful
- Perform Data Migration for Clients and Support All Queries Related
- Record, Route out and monitor all clients’ issues reported from Project Executives and end users
- Follow up on outstanding user feedback to ensure no delay in responding back to clients
- Support the project manager to manage the project, solve arising problems
- Prepare and send sample BZ formats, reports and migration templates to clients after each Implementation session
- Good mindset about providing service.
- No experience candidate will be trained
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, software)
- Mature, self-motivated and highly-organized.
- Proactive, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English is an advantage.
- CV in English (compulsory).
Perks & Benefits
- Onsite training and working program during business trips in Singapore To hone your skills and widen/deepen your knowledge in a challenging working environment
- To get trained in various software testing techniques and ERP business processes
- Besides NET salary, the employee may get a bonus according to working performance
- Support English, IT courses, and outdoor activities such as sports cost (badminton, football, swimming, aerobics, etc.)
- Support team building activities including team building funds and company trips/tours periodically
- Good health care & insurance programs for all employees. Plus VND 3,000,000 per year to spend on dental, vision, drugs, and outpatient medical expenses
- Free snacks, including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt
- Company gifts for festivals such as Mid-Autumn and on holidays such as Tet, Independence Day, International Women Day, National Women Day
*** First step in proving your English competency is to submit English Cover Letter and CV. Non-English Applications will NOT be considered. ***
Work Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam | Nationality of the Applicants should be Vietnamese.
You may send your CV and resume via email at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact us for more details at 0976144388 and/or 04 37925140 to apply for our Project Coordinator vacancy.