As part of Synergix Technologies‘s growth and expansion, we are recruiting an entry-level ERP Business Analyst to train and groom and join us in our company expansion.
Working within a focused team with the Project Manager, Senior System Analyst, and Pre-Sales Team, the potential ERP Business Analyst has to meet these requirements:
- Degree from Computer Science or System Information, Accounting or Business Studies.
- Strong interest in ERP solutions, e.g. Project Costing, Supply Chain Management, and Payroll.
- Responsible for answering queries in English and Mandarin language on system maintenance and application solutions for the Chinese market.
- Keen interest in Project Implementation and Management.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Proactive, highly self-motivated, result-oriented, and can work independently.
- Must be very Customer Oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Understand clients’ business functions and objectives so as to propose appropriate and efficient solutions.
- Conceptualize and design a user-friendly interface.
- Prepare detailed specifications, design documents, and test cases.
- Manage scope of work and project schedule based on the agreed timeline committed to clients.
- Monitor entire SDLC development.
- Train clients on the ERP software solutions discussed and developed for them.
- Make sure successful live run of all clients assigned.
- Carry out post-implementation support.
Interested to APPLY? Send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for our ERP Business Analyst vacancy.