1. Work with System Analyst to get requirement.
2. Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement & test software components (unit testing and integration).
3. Using report design tools to build/amend report formats and deploy these for customers.
4. Attend to customer support call and email.
- Understand basic SQL. Before joining the interview, Applicant should prepare for and review SQL carefully.
- Experience with any of Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, Microsoft Access, IBM DB2,…is an advantage.
- Experience with Report Designing/Developing and report tools (such as iReport, Elixir Report, Crystal Report, Report Builder, etc) is an advantage.
Experience with Pascal/Delphi is an advantage.
* General requirement
1. Ready for going on business to Singapore if required.
2. Excellent logical thinking ability and good problem-solving skills.
3. Great enthusiasm and self-learning capability.
4. Ability to work in a team.
5. Ability to work under pressure
6. English skills in reading and writing (Interview will be conducted in English).
1. All work-related communications are in English.
2. Powerful computers for hardcore programming work: 16GB RAM, SSD storage, and dual-screen Full HD LCD monitors.
– $400-$600 for junior level candidates (i.e fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience in required technologies)
Your performance will be assessed regularly. The company values very highly will reward generously with bonus and increment to staff who contribute consistently with high-quality works.
1. Onsite training and working program during business trips in Singapore.
2. Beside NET salary, the employee may get the bonus according to working performance periodically.
3. Support sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
4. Support team building activities including Company Dinner; 1-day company tour; 3-day company tour, weekly fruit party.
5. Good health care & insurance programs for all employees.
6. VND 3,000,000 per year to spend on dental, vision, drugs, and outpatient medical expenses.
7. Free snack, including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt, etc.
8. Birthday cake, and other tokens of appreciation.
9. Company gifts for festivals such as Mid-Autumn.
*** First step in proving your English competency is to submit English Cover Letter and CV. Non-English Application will NOT be considered. ***
Welcome to SYNERGIX to build your career!
“Please email us your resume with subject “[Recruit] Report Developer “
Preferred language: English
We are a Singapore-based ISV developing and selling a Java EE7 browser based ERP II Solutions. Our market coverage includes Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Company Size: 25-99
Contact Person: Ms Huong
– email: email@example.com
– Phone: 0976144388 / 04 37925140