[This position is currently not available] – We are currently in need of an experienced Telesales/ Telemarketing Executive to join our team.
Synergix Technologies is a well-established Singapore Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software vendor since 1990. Headquartered in Singapore with our regional presence in Vietnam and the Philippines, we worked closely with our clients and business partners to deliver a well-integrated ERP system solution across multiple industries. “Effective ERP by Innovation and Care.” is the mission that our 108 headcounts worked towards as a common goal.
As part of our expansion phase, we’re looking for talented individuals to join our big family and we believe in empowering our people, mentoring and grooming them to their highest potential.
As a Day Job Telemarketer, you’ll be responsible for pitching and contacting prospective clients, set appointments, update and expand contact databases.
Your responsibilities will revolve primarily on the following:
- Learn and understand the main benefits of our Synergix ERP Software.
- To Eloquently pitch the Value Propositions to prospective clients
- Update and Expand your assigned contact databases to reach out to more potential companies
- Contacting prospective clients over the phone via an outbound call, with the aim of ultimately Setting Appointments for Sales Consultants based in Singapore.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work independently with little supervision
- At least 2 years working experience in cold-call/outbound environment.
- Clear and simple spoken English.
- Only Singaporean to apply, not available for passholder except employment pass.
Successful candidate whom displayed strong capability and potential will get to grow up the career path or taking the leading role to lead team of telemarketers in Singapore and Cebu.
Interested to APPLY? Send in your resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our Telesales/ Telemarketing Executive position. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.