Synergix E1 ERP System Updates | March 2019
Dear Valued Customers Of Synergix Technologies,
Thank you for your kind support and continual trust. Synergix commits itself to continually pursuing innovation and improving usability of our ERP System for the benefit of all customers.
Here is Synergix E1 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System latest updates for the month of March 2019:
- Salary Listing (TH5R_PY_100024)
Synergix E1 ERP System users can check their employees’ salary and Hourly Rate Scheme every month in the Salary Listing report, which shows salary details of tagged employees as <<dd/mm/yyyy>>. This report is equipped with Employee Payroll Category security.
Kindly take note that this report will never be pulled from Hourly Rate Group.
- Monthly Timesheet Budget Category (TH6_MONTHLY_TIMESHEET_BUDGET_CATEGORY)
This feature is a variation to our existing Monthly Timesheet feature, which is used for project cost allocation.
Aside from providing Synergix E1 ERP System users the capability to record, consolidate, calculate and approve employees’ Timesheet information, this new function assists the allocation of Project Budget Schedule with the following salary types:
– Basic Salary
– Basic OT – Working Hour type
– Hourly Rate – Working Hour type
Kindly take note that this feature does not support FWL allocation to Budget Schedule.
- Flexible Weekend Planning (TH6_SCHEDULE_GROUP, TH6_EMPLOYEE_WORK_PLAN_AND_SCHEDULE, TH6_FLEXIBLE_WEEKEND_PLANNING, TH6R_PY_100022)
Supposing your organisation follows the 5.5 work days per week policy and employees work on alternate Saturdays or Sundays, users can make use of Synergix E1’s planning screen to arrange the working schedule for all employees. According to your company’s regulation, an HR or team lead can be assigned as an officer-in-charge to do the monthly planning or in advance for the months ahead. They can then generate a report to monitor workers’ schedules. Synergix E1 users will also be able to check and adjust the work schedule as long as it is within the number of arranged working days.
- Service Module: New Route Planning Report (TH5R_SV_300011)
The purpose of this standard report is to show the service duration and service personnel details for the service orders under Service Performance in selected periods. Synergix E1 ERP System users will be able to tag the form code to respective role themselves.
- Project Budget: Upgrade with Approval Feature (TH6_PJ_PROJECT_BUDGET)
The Project Draft Budget and Budget Variation in Synergix E1 ERP System can now be routed for internal multi-level approval.
- Project Quotation & Project Order Attachments tab to Attach Folder (TH6_PJ_PROJECT_QUOTATION, TH6_PJ_PROJECT_ORDER)
Synergix E1 ERP System users can follow the steps below to attach folder:
- Change modi config -> project costing -> project quotation & estimation: change the layout of the Attachment Panel in Project Quotation and Project Order to FOLDER VIEW
- The configuration is applied to E1 Project Quotation & Project Order screens, under attachment tab. Synergix E1 users can now create new folders and attach documents in different folders.
- Inventory List Price (Export to Excel) (TH5R_MT_600013)
Synergix E1 ERP System users are now be able to export the Inventory List Price maintained in the system into an Excel file, make amendments and copy to import into ERP SystValem later.
- Inventory Enquiry (TH6_INVENTORY_ENQUIRY)
Synergix E1 Inventory Enquiry screen has been enhanced to show all Outstanding and Completed Sales & Purchase records. Accordingly, Synergix E1 ERP System users are now able to make filters when needed.
- Incoming Shipment – Edit Line Item Remarks in History & Combine Tabs (FC 0251)
Synergix E1 Incoming Shipment screen has been upgraded so that ERP System users can configure and edit Line Item Remarks in the History and Combine Screen.