Dear Valued Customers,
Thank you for your continuous support in using the Synergix E1 Enterprise Resource Planning System. Synergix Technologies is committed to pursuing innovation and improving usability for the benefits of all customers.
We would like to bring to your kind attention the following updates for the month of May 2019.
PAYROLL & FINANCE
1. Allow Change Payment Method in Payslip Screen (FC 24811)
Previously, the payment method in the Synergix E1 ERP System is retrieved from Employee Master, and payslip screen will be read-only.
Now, Synergix E1 users can edit payment method directly in the payslip screen without having to make changes to Employee Master.
2. Allow Payroll Generation of Payslip for Any Salary Type (FC 24811)
Previously, the option to generate payslip in Synergix E1 ERP System is limited to only Basic Salary employee.
Now, the ERP software users can generate payslip for any Salary type such as Hourly, Basic, and Basic OT employee
3. Refresh All Timesheet (FC TH6_PY_MONTHLY_TIMESHEET & TH6_MONTHLY_BUDGET_CATEGORY)
After Synergix E1 ERP system users make changes to leave application, employee master, or scheme that will have an impact on the timesheet, Synergix E1 users will use ‘Refresh timesheet’ feature to update the changes. Subsequently, Synergix E1 ERP Solutions will update the changes & reflect in the timesheet.
ERP software users can still log out of the system or leave the page as refresh time sheet will still be running in the background.
ERP system users can check the progress bar for the percentage of completion in the background process.
When the refresh all timesheet background is completed, Synergix E1 ERP system will display message under Notification.
Kindly take note that Synergix E1 ERP software users can not refresh timesheet after payslip is generated or submitted. While the system is refreshing timesheet, software users should not make any changes to leave application, employee master, or scheme.
1. Bonds & Insurance for the Project Order (FC TH6_PJ_PROJECT_ORDER)
Purpose: The feature enables Synergix E1 ERP System users to list down those relevant bonds and insurance information for project orders. There is no implication, it is for information purpose. So ERP software users can often click into each project order and view (e.g. bond expiry date etc.)
How to use:
1) Go to Module Config → Project Costing → Project Quotation & Estimation look for Enable “Bond & Insurance” tab in Project Order and turn into YES
2) Access via Project Order screen and the tab is now enabled for users
2. Auto Email of Payment Response to Subcon (FC TH6_LOCAL_EMAIL_ALERT_SETTING)
Purpose: This feature enables subcontractor to automatically receive a copy of system STANDARD PAYMENT RESPONSE/their own CUSTOMIZED PAYMENT RESPONSE format (if any) upon E1 System users approve DRAFT Subcontractor Claim Voucher. If Approval = OFF, upon users submit voucher.
How to use:
- Approach our helpdesk and they will help you to tag the form code and enable some of the db configs.
- Specify the frequency and timing
- Specify the report key (BFPJ2578 for standard payment response)
Note: For Synergix E1 ERP System customers who have customised Subcon payment response format, please send into helpdesk and they will give you the corresponding report key.
Purpose: The feature enables Project Budget to route for internal approval as well.
How to use: Master setup → Employee & Approving Officer → Approving officer (E1)
Synergix E1 ERP system users can choose No approval or By Layer. If by layer, ERP system users then have to set Margin % Limit layer to route voucher. E1 ERP System then uses Voucher home amount to compare with the limit to route to the respective layer. Lastly, users have to set who to approve (Project Manager in Team Member tab or General Director at the company level for example). Example as per below.
1. Block AR Invoice When There is Overdue Invoice (FC 6201)
How to use: Module Config → Financial Options → Credit Term
If Synergix E1 ERP system customers prefer to block the AR Invoice whenever there is overdue invoice(s), then this feature may come in handy.
2. Ship to Address in Project Material Request (FC TH6_PROJECT_MATERIAL_REQUEST_WITH_BO_AND_BRAND)
For customer who is using Project Budget Category, they can maintain a list of “Ship to Address” per Project Order. In Each Material Request, user can indicate that request should be shipped to which address.
3. SQ/SO/Outgoing Shipment/Billing Sales – Add Price Per Unit Weight Fields (FC 6322, 0194, 9007, 9048)
|Sales Quotation – 6322|
|Sales Order – 0194|
|Outgoing Shipment – 9007|
|Billing Sales – 9048|
This Synergix E1 ERP System’s feature is for customers who issue a quotation to the client and derive the Unit Price of each item based on item weight and Price per Unit Weight. This feature allows Synergix E1 users to view unit weight and the total weight of each line item in the Sales module details screens, and to enter the Price per Unit Weight for calculation of Unit Price. The price quotes in SQ/SO can be tracked in the Logistics Outgoing Shipment & Billing Sales screen, for user reference.