Dear Valued Clients,
Thank you for your trust and support in using Synergix Enterprise Resource Planning System. For the benefit of all clients, Synergix Technologies is devoted to pursuing innovation and enhancing user-friendliness. We’d like to bring the following updates to your attention for the month of March 2022.
SCM & MFG
1. Delivery Order and Invoice to have same running number (FC: TH6_DELIVERY_ORDER_E2)
In Synergix ERP System, at the Processing Numbering screen, when users set up config, there will be 2 situations:
- If users put invoice prefix in delivery order in the Processing Number screen, then, when users submit delivery order in Delivery Order screen, the generated invoice will have the same number as the delivery order. For example, we have DO0001234 with invoice prefix is ABC, then the generated invoice will be ABC0001234.
- If users don’t put the invoice number’s prefix on Processing Number screen, then when submitting delivery order, system will generate invoice with the same number as delivery order number.
2. Enhancement – Enable or disable direct project order & display line item segment in Project Order (TH6_PURCHASE_ORDER_SUPPLIER_UOM)
There were some enhancements we made for the Purchase Order screen. Firstly, from now on, customers can enable or disable direct Project Order from the Role Master screen.
The second enhancement is about the line item segment in the Purchase Order screen. As shown above, we have added one new column in the details panel where users can click on the button and view the line item segment. Upon clicking on the button, the segment panel will pop up and users can click on the lookup button to search for the SBU code.
3. Increase Character Limit for Line Item Remarks (TH6_DELIVERY_ORDER_V1, TH6_PURCHASE_ORDER_SUPPLIER_UOM, TH6_GOODS_RECEIPT_NOTE_SUPPLIER_UOM, TTH6_GOODS_RECEIPT_INVOICE_V1, 6819)
In Synergix ERP software, the character limit for Remarks (internal external, line item remarks) has been raised from 2000 to 4000 characters. This applies to some sales & purchase processing screens such as Delivery Order, Purchase Order, Good Receipt Note Supplier, Good Receipt Invoice.
Project & contract
1. Performance issue enhancement on E2 Project Claim screen (FC: TH6_PJ_PROJECT_CLAIM_E2)
There has been an enhancement which applied for the Project Claim screen. With this new update, the loading time will decrease significantly. It will take only seconds to create a new claim voucher for a project having more than 1000 phases.