Dear Valued Customers,
We appreciate your ongoing belief in and support for Synergix ERP software. You’ll be informed about the most recent features with this newsletter. These improvements are part of our efforts to embrace innovation and make our products more user-friendly for the benefit of our customers.
A few updates for November 2023 are provided here.
Project & Contract
1. Add Segment filter in Project Summary Report (FC: 4553)
In the Synergix ERP software Project module, we made changes in Project Summary by Project Class in Home Currency (Security By Team Member) Report screen.
The reason for change was to allow users to control what are the intended projects to be included in the report by filtering via respective Segment Code.
We added 4 report filters for the generation of Project Summary by Project Class in Home Currency (Security By Team Member) Report (report key = RPPJ4553), i.e.: Segment 1 Code, Segment 2 Code, Segment 3 Code and Segment 4 Code.
As a result, users are able to filter by segment when generating report Project Summary by Project Class in Home Currency (Security By Team Member)
2. Enhance Project Order import panel & import excel file (FC: TH6_PJ_PROJECT_ORDER_V2)
In the Synergix ERP software Project module, we made changes on the Project Order screen.
To implement the new import function, a new Project Order screen was created.
The new Project Order screen applies a new Import function that is more user friendly and allows users to input Progress Retention % & Discount amount for individual phases.
3. New module config to control which import file to be downloaded in Project Budget Screen & Import Panel Enhancement (FC: TH6_PJ_PROJECT_BUDGET_V1).
In the Synergix ERP software Project module, there was a change in the Project Budget screen to update old import components to new ones with updated UI.
New import components allow users to track and re-download previously uploaded files. It also allows an easier view of error notification. However, the new import component only supports 1 standard import template to download.
4. Change standard component to preview business format of Contract module (FC: TH6_SV_SERVICE_BILLING, TH6_SV_SERVICE_ORDER_PERFORMANCE, TH6_SV_SERVICE_QUOTATION, TH6_MC_CONTRACT_QUOTATION, TH6_MC_CONTRACT_ORDER, TH6_MC_CONTRACT_BILLING, TH6_CONTRACT_QUOTATION_V1, TH6_CONTRACT_ORDER_V1, TH6_MC_CONTRACT_BILLING_V1)
In Synergix ERP software contract and service module, we made changes in these screens including: service quotation, service order performance, service billing, contract quotation, contract order and contract billing screen with corresponding form codes:
We changed how the preview of the business format of service and contract modules – to follow standard components to be the same with other modules for above form codes.
As a result, the system displays business format on the same screen instead of displaying on another tab of business format.
Payroll & Finance
5. Copy over Sales Person and Exchange Rate from Sales Billing Invoice
Currently, Account Receivable Credit Note copy from invoice feature does not copy the Sales Person and Exchange Rate field of the invoice copied. The enhancement makes it possible to copy over the Sales Person of the invoice being copied from, as well as the Exchange Rate.