Dear Valued Customers,
Thank you for your continuous trust and support towards Synergix Enterprise Resource Planning System. Synergix Technologies is dedicated to increasing usability and pursuing innovation for the benefit of all clients.
In this October update newsletter, we are pleased to introduce our newest features, which we pledge to boost your business’ productivity and improvement.
Payroll & Finance
1. E2 Recurring Journal Voucher (FC: TH6_GL_RECURRING_JOURNAL_VOUCHER, TH6_GL_GENERATE_RECURRING_JOURNAL_VOUCHER, TH6_GL_JOURNAL_VOUCHER)
In the Synergix ERP system, E2 Recurring Journal Voucher is a screen which indicates a specific journal voucher to be recurred. It allows users to create a journal voucher and repeat in following periods.
ERP system users can define recurring journal formulas for transactions that they want to repeat every accounting period, such as accruals, depreciation charges, and allocations. For this template, users can define the currency code, accounts, amount, recurring frequently and date.
ERP system users will create a journal voucher that they want to repeat at the Recurring Journal Voucher screen. After that, users can use screen E2 Generate Recurring Journal Voucher to pull the created voucher.
To reach above screen, kindly access as following: Master Setup → Finance → Accounting → General Ledger Recurring Voucher
2. E2 Fixed Asset Disposal – Cater for Preview and Attachment (FC: TH6_FIXED_ASSET_DISPOSAL)
In the Synergix ERP solution, the E2 Fixed Asset Disposal screen is used to cater for cases when users don’t want to use a fixed asset, they can sell/dispose it. This screen is now available in our system with new UI/UX enhancement. “File attachment” button is also added for uploading documents.
Users can search and filter by all fields, for example, voucher number, exposal date, fixed asset; except total disposal amount. “Draft Summary” tab will have the “+” button for users to create a new fixed asset disposal voucher number.
The supervisor rights function is added in the E2 Fixed Asset Disposal as well. With this function, only the supervisor can see all the records. Non supervisors will only see records created by themselves.
Upon clicking on the button in the “Draft Summary” tab, the system will expand and display fields: “created by”, “created date”, “last updated by”, “last updated date”.
Upon clicking on the button in the “History Summary” tab, the system will expand and display fields: “posted by”, “posted date”, “created by”, “created date”, “last updated by”, “last updated date”.
SCM & MFG
1. Supplier Service Price List (FC: E1 – TH6_PR_SOURCING, E1 – TH6_PURCHASE_ORDER_SUPPLIER_UOM)
Previously, in the Purchase module, purchasers had to repeatedly key in the standard service cost price given by suppliers. To minimize errors made in this process, the Supplier Service Price List screen has been created to maintain the suppliers’ service cost price in the system and tag it to the respective suppliers.
At Purchase Requisition (PR) sourcing stages, the supplier’s service cost price maintained in the Supplier Service Price List screen will be automatically pulled out under the “Unit Cost” field when the user enters supplier name.
As PR Sourcing voucher will flow to Purchase Order (PO) upon approval, hence, we have catered this feature for the PO screen as well. This applies to both PO Draft and PO Variation screen.
Project & Service
1. Auto Creation of Project Budget From Project Order (FC: TH6_PJ_PROJECT_ORDER_V1, TH6_PJ_PROJECT_BUDGET_V1)
The purpose of “Auto Creation of Project Budget from Project Order” feature is to generate an outstanding project budget from confirmed project order.
Synergix ERP software users already prepared a brief commercial budget while preparing project quotation to tender for a project. When the project is successfully awarded, the costing items indicated in the project quotation will flow to project order upon project quotation confirmation. Subsequently, when a project order is submitted in the system, ERP system will automatically generate an outstanding project budget based on the costing items indicated in the project order. This would save users’ effort and time to re-do and re-plan the entire budget from scratch in the system.
To use this screen, users can follow the below steps:
- Go to Project Order Screen to input project details and tag inventory/service items to each project phase.
- After submitting the Project Order voucher from “Draft” → Ongoing status, the system will automatically generate the project budget and prompt this notification.
- Synergix system will match the budget’s Project Number and budget’s Budget Category Division (BCD) code → Budget Category Group (BCG) code → Budget Category (BCT) code.
- When ERP software users click on the lowest phase details button on the right of the table, the system will drill down further to costing item detail.
2. Outstanding Project Material Request Vouchers Widget (FC: TH6_PU_OUTSTANDING_PMR_VOUCHERS)
The purpose of the Outstanding Project Material Request (PMR) Vouchers widget is to provide storeman/purchaser a one-glance dashboard view on the approved PMR vouchers that are pending for actions.
By having this dashboard widget, the storeman/ purchase could be aware of the PMR vouchers that are pending to perform stock issue or pending for sourcing & purchase.
A PMR voucher will be displayed in this widget if it fulfills one of the below criteria:
- The PMR voucher is under “completed” status and consists of at least one inventory item that has “ready to issue quantity” bigger than zero.
- The PMR voucher is under “completed” status and consists of at least one inventory item that has “already stock issue to project quantity” less than “requested quantity”.