As part of Synergix Technologies‘s growth and expansion, we are recruiting an Software Tester to train and groom and join us in our company expansion.
- Support customers on the phone or via email about using the system promptly
- Collect, Analyze Requirements given by System Analyst/Project Executive and Customer, collaborate with Developer to develop Detailed Requirements for new feature/project
- Create test scenarios and detailed test cases based on Detailed Requirements, review use cases and test cases created by other QAs
- Execute tests and report bugs using Bugzilla, monitor bug updates and verify bugs at the end
- Do miscellaneous tasks such as Migration, Deployment… assigned by the team lead
- Create automation test scripts and review, rework the developed test scripts
- Report to Team Lead, System Analyst/Project Manager
- Ready for going on business to Singapore if required
- Excellent logical thinking ability
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure, learn fast and adapt quickly to the working environment
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented, and able to do multi-task
- Ability to analyze business logic, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs.
- Very good customer service mindset with a passion for ERP business processes and ERP systems.
- English skills: a. Able to read and *understand fully* *complex* English documentation, in both technical and non-technical (business) contexts; b. Able to communicate *very fluently* in direct conversation and over the phone, instant messaging (e.g. Skype, YIM), and email
Required Technical Skills
- Graduated university
- Written and Spoken English Language Proficiency
- Good customer service attitude
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Independent team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Age: 22-24
Perks & Benefits
- Onsite training and working program during business trips in Singapore To hone your skills and widen/deepen your knowledge in a challenging working environment
- To get trained in various software testing techniques and ERP business processes
- Besides NET salary, the employee may get a bonus according to working performance
- Support English, IT courses, and outdoor activities such as sports cost (badminton, football, swimming, aerobics, etc.)
- Support team building activities including team building funds and company trips/tours periodically
- Good health care & insurance programs for all employees. Plus VND 3,000,000 per year to spend on dental, vision, drugs, and outpatient medical expenses
- Free snacks, including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt
- Company gifts for festivals such as Mid-Autumn and on holidays such as Tet, Independence Day, International Women Day, National Women Day
*** First step in proving your English competency is to submit English Cover Letter and CV. Non-English Applications will NOT be considered. ***
Work Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam | Nationality of the Applicants should be Vietnamese.
You may send your CV and resume via email at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact us for more details at 0976144388 and/or 04 37925140 to apply for our Software Tester vacancy.